Monday, February 2, 2009

Worlds Cutest Baby




Most of you have either seen Austin or seen the numerous pictures that we have posted. Everyone makes comments about his hair, he has tons!! This morning I was in the bathtub and Aaron brought Austin into me. Austin and I were playing in the tub and I laid him down so his hair was in the water. It cracked us up!! It was "flowing" in the water.. Aaron wanted to get the camera and take pictures of it but I didn't think it was appropriate. At one time I had Austin sitting in my lap and his eyes rolled back and he fell asleep for a minute. He loves being in the warm bath tub, he is starting to sound like his Grandma Ellis. ( my mom) She will take 2 or 3 baths during the day just to get warm. She cracks me up! Austin is 9 weeks today. He has been so wonderful to have in our lives and can't imagine life without him. If you can believe it, we already have people asking when we are going to have another one! Not quite sure about that. We figure when the Lord chooses to bless us again we will make ourselves ready. I have always dreamed about having a little girl to be named Jerra Marie. Jerra after my mom and Dad who are named Jerralyn and Gerald-- They used to go by Big Jerry and Little Jeri--- and Marie after me and my birthmom. Also my mother in law, sister in law and neice all have the middle name of Marie so it includes everyone. Not sure when we will have another baby or if we will be blessed to have another baby but we are greatful for the 3 blessings we have in our lives.

1 comment:

  1. He is so cute, and I would have to agree I LOVE THE HAIR! I miss you and your mom. How is she doing? She is such a neat lady. You will have to tell her Hi from Dan and I. We love your cute family.

    ReplyDelete