Monday, January 19, 2009

Love






I

never knew how much I could love someone. When I married Aaron I experienced a new kind of love and didn't think that I could ever love anything more. Each day I grow to love Aaron more and more . I can't imagine life without him. When we had Austin I learned a whole new kind of love. Aaron and I will just look at Austin and realize how blessed we are to have him in our lives. This experience has given me a whole new appreciation for my birth mother. I have a hard time being away from Austin while I am in the bathtub, I don't know what it would be like to have to not see him every second of the day.


People tell you that motherhood changes you, I never knew it would be like this. I wouldn't give this up for anything. There are a few things I have had to give up like a doing my hair and make up on a daily basis, but I when I realize that Austin is totally dependant on me, I don't mind slacking in my appearance. My sweet husband tells me I look good everyday... sometimes I know he is stretching the truth but it is sweet of him to say it.


No comments:

Post a Comment