Friday, January 23, 2009

Tough Little Guy


This is the 1st of many pictures that I have taken of Austin where he is trying to hold his head up.. This picture was taken on Christmas Eve which made him about 3 1/2 weeks. I thank my Father in Heaven every day for such a healthy baby. We have been very fortunate that we have not had to deal with any major health issues. Last Sunday he was showing signs of RSV which scared me to death. We called his doctor and she told us to bring him right in...yes, that was scary too--- Luckily , Austin was just suffering from a little cold so we were very fortunate.. MAN , I LOVE THIS LITTLE GUY!!

1 comment:

  1. Hay Kathy! We miss you so much. Your little guy is so so cute. I love how in love you are with him. I love all his dark hair. I look forward to your posts, and am glad you now have a blog. We need to keep in touch. Love Sheila

    ReplyDelete